Summer Camp 2019
TFC Summer Camp 2019 will be held from Monday 29th July – Saturday 3rd August. Booking forms and more information is available here.
Easter Training Camp 2018
The TFC Easter Training Camp 2018 will be held from Tuesday 10th April – Thursday 12th April. For Booking forms and more information see our Easter Camp page or click here.
About Our Camps
Truro Fencing Club typically runs at least two Major Training Camps during the year – usually a “Summer” and an “Easter” camp.
These camps attract fencers from all over the UK & Europe and are staffed & supported by top class coaches across all three weapons. Smarter competition preparation, technical and tactical training are key areas of focus.
All facilities for training, accommodation & catering are on-site at Truro School, Trennick Lane, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 1TH.
The camp caters for sabre, foil and epee, & includes training for wheelchair athletes. The camp is suitable for all ages and abilities except for absolute beginners.
Included In Your Fee
- At least 4 individual lessons with top-class coaches – Footwork training
- Technical and tactical training
- Sparring & Competitions
- Fitness training, including CV, core, interval, flexibility, circuit training and other aspects of your fitness
- Sessions with expert support staff in the fields of strength and conditioning, injury prevention, and other sports sciences
- Extra evening fencing sessions at Truro Fencing Club – A TFC Summer Camp Tee Shirt
- Daily sports drinks, water, energy snacks and lunch
Areas used during camps: 1 & 5 Main school building (Canteen and accommodation), 24 Cornwall Fencing Centre & 26 Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre