1.Truro Fencing Club is a Not for Profit fencing club committed to respecting privacy and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You acknowledge that by making requests, using the website or providing data to us, you consent to the processing of your data in accordance with our Information Security Policy via our online membership and competition entry platform provided by Sport80 and British Fencing. Any changes in your contact preferences can be made via the email link email@example.com
3.We may use your information (by whatever means transmitted) responsive to your request, for instance processing your membership, delivering any service or information requested by you, and responding to your enquiries. We collect and use your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, typically when you join or renew your membership, enter a competition, request information or when you respond to communications from us. [For Membership: The personal information we will collect for your membership will include your name and address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and membership number, gender, nationally, disability and important medical details.]
4.You confirm that any information you supply to Truro Fencing about yourself, whether for the purposes of membership applications, competition entries or for any other purpose, and however you provide that information, is true.
5.We may also collect non-personally identifying information about your visit to our website, and other similar sites based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse.
6.We may also tell you about the products and services of carefully selected third parties. This helps us to make you aware of products and services which may be of individual interest to you.
7.Please note that we do not pass your personal information to third parties unless you have given us permission or unless it is necessary to do so to deliver the products and services ordered or used by you. For example, we may disclose your data to a credit card company to validate your credit card details and obtain payment when you subscribe. It may also be necessary to pass your data to the organisation from whom you have ordered any products or services.
8.We may be obliged to disclose your personal information to meet legal or regulatory requirements.
9.You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you under the Special Access Rights. e-mail the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and address, and give brief details of what information you want. We will take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
10.We review our technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction. We may amend or modify this policy at any time, particularly in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
11.We may without further notice monitor or record your calls, e-mails, text messages and other communications in accordance with UK law, in particular to maintain a record of communications, for quality control or training, to prevent unauthorised use of our systems, and to ensure effective operation.
12.Please be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mail, are not secure.
1.Access to the Truro Fencing Website (‘the website’) constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions as published from time to time.
2.Truro Fencing reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes.
3.Truro Fencing makes every effort to guarantee the accuracy of information contained within this site, it accepts no liability for any inaccuracies and visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
4.Truro Fencing is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites within this site and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. To notify Truro Fencing of broken/outdated links, please e-mail email@example.com
5.You acquire no rights or licences in or to the website and/or the content. You use the website in accordance with these Terms. You may download documents which are clearly intended for download. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, upload to create derivative works from or in any other way exploit any part of the website. Specifically, you may not copy any images which appear on the website without the written authority of Truro Fencing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request.
6.You may not use the website or any other social media accounts belonging to or affiliated with Truro Fencing Club:
- For the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect.
- In any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website.
- To make available personal data about any person other than yourself or the personal data for other members (your children, pupils) even if those other members have given you access to their membership details.
- To obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through The Website.
- To impersonate any other person or entity or to provide inaccurate information.
- In any way which is abusive, vulgar, racist, sexist, defamatory, sexually orientated or obscene or which will harass, distress, embarrass or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any person.
- For the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation.
- For the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- In such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any website content made in accordance with these terms; or
- In any way that might bring Truro Fencing and affiliated organisations or the sport of fencing into disrepute.
7.By submitting messages, suggestions or material (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) to Truro Fencing or the website you are granting Truro Fencing a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message/suggestion in whole or in part.
8.By submitting any messages, suggestions or material to Truro Fencing or the website you agree that we may use those materials or suggestions for any purpose and in any way chooses, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such materials or suggestions. Any materials you provide shall be regarded as non-confidential.